The CT8 is a multi-purpose pole line hardware enabling the set up of multidirectional drop cables (up to 16 cables). It can be used for various applications such as:
- Terminating aerial cables (up to 8 overhead lines)
- Double anchoring (up to 6 overhead lines)
- Cable suspension (up to 4 overhead lines)
- Drop cabling (up to 16 drops)
- Direct mounting of small drop boxes
- Mounting of 2 brackets 2/12 for optical boxes
- Mounting of 2 angle cross-arm brackets 5/39 for suspension clamp 30/34
- Mounting of 2 drop anchoring plates FE
- Pulley hanging for cable rollout
The CT8 is to be mounted on poles with a pole head bolt 1/06 + lag bolt or by using two steel bands of 20mm. Hot-dip galvanised steel.
Version: 8 holes
The weight indicated here below corresponds to the total weight of 15 cross-arms steel plates.