Professional printing kit
This autonomous label printer is especially designed to meet the needs of telecommunication, electrical and general industry technicians. Developed with super rugged materials to withstand harsh environments, this printer offers a very good resistance through time. This device allows technicians to print clear and resistant labels on different kind of supports even in conditions of extreme temepratures.
- Printed labels using thermal transfer are clear, legible and have an industrial type of adhesive strenght to withstand even the most challenging environments.
- They will not take off, will not get dirty and will not lose their color: instead, they will keep their adhesive and legible properties for years.
BMP™21-PLUS label printer is equipped with a label retaining system that will hold the label after the cut. Printing on continuous labels only.
The BMP™21-PLUS labeller combines solid design with intelligent printing features for wire, cables and flat surfaces.
This label printer works with a battery and comes with a charger and a hard case.
- Packaging :
- Models of label makers :
- Brand :
- This product is considered dangerous. Please refer to the safety sheet.
- Weight : 3.5 kg
- UN code : 3481
- Dimensions : 235x125x50mm
- Maximum number of labels /day: 75 units
- Maximum label width: 19mm
- Maximum printing width: 16mm
- Keyboard: ABC
- Delivered with a battery and charger plus hard case
This pack includes:
- A hard case containing BMP™21-PLUS label printer + one Li-Ion battery + EU AC adaptor/battery charger + Nylon labels Black/White (12587), Self-protected wire & cable labels Black/ White Transparent (15094), Polyester label tape Black/White (15396).
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery (included)
- 6 batteries AAA (not included)
- Patchbays and connections
- Identification of electric distribution panels
- Identifications of front sides of electric plugs
- Self-protected wire and cable labels
- Identification of terminal blocks
- Wrapping labels for wire and cables
- Desi-Strip insert
- Flag labels