Absolute control rotary hammer
This professional rotary hammer is recommended for drilling, hammering and chiselling applications. As powerful as a wired rotary hammer: it can realize up to 240 drilling holes (Ø6x40mm) in concrete per battery charge.
For the user's optimal comfort and to reduce fatigue, this model of rotary hammer comes equipped with a vibration control system and a LED worklight.
The integrated keyless chuck allows technicians to also use this rotary hammer with straight-shank drill bits for drilling applications in wood or metal.
Power supply :
Battery provided :
Tool type :
Électroportatif sans fil
- Power : 2 Li-Ion batteries
- Battery capacity : 4Ah
- Voltage : 36V
- Max. impact energy : 3.2J
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 407 x 108 x 246mm
- Bit holder : SDS-plus
- Drilling range :
- Drilling Ø in concrete with hammer dril bits : 4-28mm
- Optimal application range in concrete with hammer drill bits : 8-18mm
- Max. drilling Ø in steel : 13mm
- Max drilling Ø in wood : 30mm
- Constant speed for best work results
- Variable speed for easy and precise control of the RPM
- Forward/ reverse rotation for inserting and removing screws
- Safety clutch in case of overload
- BOSCH SDS system
The product's benefits :
- Optimal charging time : 80% of the battery is charged after only 25 minutes
- LED worklight for an increased visual work comfort
- Batteries with Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) : protects batteries against overload, overheating and complete discharge
- Bosch KickBack Control (KBC) for an absolute control in case of drill bit jams and in sensitive materials thanks to the EPC system (Electronic Precision Control)
This product is considered dangerous. Please refer to the safety sheet.
Weight : 10.05 kg
UN code : 3481
Dimensions : 240x360x440mm